ZION Philippines offered a lifetime warranty on service. Clients who are in the Metro Manila area and other nearby places are the one who will receive prompt service.
What is covered in your warranty?
– All the massage chairs of ZION Philippines have a lifetime warranty on service against manufacturing and workmanship defects under the normal use and maintenance without charges for labor and parts.
– It is ZION’s discretion to repair or replace the defective parts with new or refurbished parts.
– It is your responsibility to return the defective product for repairs or services in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to ZION Service Center stated behind the warranty card. All freight prepaid.
– Serviced unit must be collected within 6 months otherwise it may be disposed of.
– Transferring of units by our technician to another location or anywhere within the premises is not covered in this warranty.
– The loss of this warranty card will not be replaced. Please keep it safe.
Repairs are considered out of warranty when:
– The unit being tampered with, altered in any way by unauthorized technicians or which has been subjected to misuse, mishandling, neglect or accident.
– Defect or damage due to spillage of food, liquids or normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
– This warranty does not cover loss of product accessories, including remote control, adaptor, charger, battery and the outer cover including the outer fabric, artificial leather or any kinds.
– The defect is caused by the attack of household pests, fire, flood, lightning, natural disasters, pollution, abnormal voltage or usage of generators.
– Failure to present sales invoice and warranty card when repair or service is required. Automatic charge of P1,500 if needed documents are missing.
– Full particulars not clearly shown or alterations made against the actual information.
– If the unit is taken outside the Philippines.